Montgomery County's Rapid Transit System (RTS) plan is a forward-thinking plan that has the potential to dramatically expand access to high quality transit, cut carbon emissions and improve air quality, increase access to jobs and services, and revitalize the county's commercial corridors. Learn about RTS, Montgomery County's plan and its current studies, and our nearly 40 community supporters!
- Montgomery County Rapid Transit System Map
- We support the County Council's initiative to jump start the RTS! (January 2016)
- Best Practices in Rapid Transit Design (Report released September 2015)
- Montgomery County Transit Task Force Reconvenes (Updated November 2015)
Here's how you can get involved with Communities for Transit and Montgomery County's planned Rapid Transit System:
- Sign up to receive news updates and event invitations (no more than once a month).
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Share our videos and maps with your friends!
- Put us in touch with your community group, HOA, civic organization, PTA, etc. by emailing us.
- Request a presentation for your group's next meeting.