Communities for Transit (CFT) educates the public on a planned Rapid Transit System (RTS) in Montgomery County, Maryland.
Recent Projects & Quick Links
- NOMINATE YOURSELF: Serve on a Bus Rapid Transit Corridor Advisory Committee (October 2014)
- VIDEO: Rapid Transit at the Montgomery Agricultural Fair (August 2014)
- Making BRT Fit on Georgia Avenue (July 2014)
- RTS Map (Below)
Learn about RTS, Montgomery County's plan, and our nearly 40 community supporters! Then, here's how you can get involved with Communities for Transit and Montgomery County's planned Rapid Transit System:
- Sign up to receive news updates and event invitations (about 1x/month).
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Share our videos, maps, and posts with your friends!
- Come to any of our many events throughout the county.
- Put us in touch with your community group, HOA, civic organization, PTA, etc. by emailing us.
- Request a presentation for your group's next meeting.
- Volunteer with us at farmers' markets, festivals, or in the office by emailing us your availability and interest!